17 October 2009

Box Building

In Advanced Portraiture this semester, I am the team leader for set construction. So when we decided we wanted an interactive set, I set to work. This morning we built a box. It is going to look like a present box, so it will flow with the rest of our set. It has a swinging door, and an overlapping lid. There were some minor issues, and of course we will blame Buddy. This is Buddy doing some cleaning.

Oh, and I was going to put up a picture of Buddy INSIDE the box.. but SOMEONE dropped my camera onto the concrete floor breaking my lens. After that, I didn't feel much like taking pictures. :(

6 comments:

David Allen Jones said...

ouch! concrete + camera lens = FAIL. Gravity always wins.

Lisa Cave said...

Oh no, Chelsea, tell me it was a point and shoot and not your good camera!

Damian AhChing said...

Get it girl! Looks good from what I can see so far! Keep up the good work

Chelsea Smith said...

Nope. It was my good camera. THANKFULLY it was only my 50mm lens. So I'm only out 100 bucks. Still, I saw my photography career flash before my eyes. --Scream, cuss, I turn, camera on ground, lens three feet away-- Uhh. Cameras good though. I hope.

Thanks though. lol.

jayne photography said...

hey im sorry about your lens. try peachtree camera repair if your wanting to get it fixed! but great job on the box!

Chelsea Smith said...

Thanks! I'll try them!